- Apply the T-shirt Vinyl for 15 seconds.
- The T-Shirt Vinyl should be applied at 160 degrees Celsius.
- The T-Shirt Vinyl should have a medium or cold release.
Our Glitter T-Shirt Vinyl has a cutting force of 140 – 180GF and we advise you use a flock blade.
After you’ve applied the vinyl to your desired material you need to ensure you follow these guidelines to prolong the life of your t-shirt.
- The T-shirt is washable up to 40 Degrees Celsius and should be turned inside out.
- The T-Shirt should be tumbled dried on a low setting.
- Do not iron the T-shirt.
If you would like to find out more information about our products then please get in touch with us today. The Vinyl Corporation has been supplying sign makers and the sign-making industry with high-quality sign vinyl for over thirty years. You can get in touch with us by using our contact form, by emailing us at: email@example.com, or by calling us on: 0115 930 1133. We would be more than happy to answer any questions or queries you may have.