HTV GARMENT VINYL
Here at The Vinyl Corporation, we are pleased to offer heat press vinyl, discover our HTV garment vinyl today!
Heat press vinyl (alternatively called heat transfer vinyl, or HTV) is vinyl that is fused with heat to a variety of fabrics, such as t-shirts, bags, sports clothing, or stuffed bears. Traditional vinyl uses transfer or self-adhesive tape to stick to its surface, while heat press vinyl comes ready to use.
To attach the heat press to your desired fabric, you need to reverse your logo or design before it is cut. This creates the mirror image of your logo, which will become the right way around once it is printed onto your fabric. Once the vinyl is cut, weed as normal and place onto your fabric. Cover the vinyl with film or a Teflon sheet to prevent sticking, then apply the heat press or iron to the vinyl to stick it onto the fabric.
At Vinyl Corporation, we offer a range of eye-catching heat transfer vinyl that is guaranteed to make your sign stand out from the crowd. All our heat press vinyl are:
– High quality. As the leading UK wholesale supplier of vinyl rolls, we believe in providing only the best.
– Durable. Our heat press vinyl is designed to be durable and not fade, even after taking some turns around the washing machine.
– Versatile. You can use our heat transfer vinyl on a variety of fabrics and materials, including t-shirts, bags, sports clothing, or stuffed bears.
– Easy to use. Just cut your heat transfer vinyl and attach it to the fabric with heat.
– Perfect for customisation. Our heat transfer vinyl comes in an extensive range of colours, you will be able to create your company’s perfect design.
With heat press vinyl, it’s easier than ever to create your own perfect design. Explore our range of HTV garment vinyl and purchase your heat press vinyl today.
For over 25 years, the Vinyl Corporation has been successfully supplying wholesale vinyl to our UK customer base. Dedicated to our customers, we understand your sign-making needs and provide high-quality vinyl rolls at the best possible prices, with speedy delivery.
If you would like to find out more information about our HTV garment vinyl or heat transfer vinyl, then please get in touch with The Vinyl Corporation today. You can get in touch with us by using our contact form, by emailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org, or by calling us on: 0115 930 1133. We would be more than happy to answer any questions you may have about our HTV garment vinyl or heat transfer vinyl.